November 2021 Update
Hope you are all doing well!
Our opening hours for the winter months - from 1st November.
Monday - Thursday 4pm - 11pm
Friday - Saturday Noon - 11pm
Sunday Noon - 10pm
We can open at other times for groups during the week, just contact us when you have a date in mind.
This will allow us to manage costs while we await the return of all our friends and regulars post pandemic. We understand there are still concerns and new routines, please rest assured we remain committed to keeping visitors safe and comfortable.
Sadly, business has not picked up sufficiently to support opening all day every day.
We are really looking forward to see you soon! Do let us know if you have any concerns. Apologies for any inconvenience.
What we are doing…
- Masks are now optional
- Sanitisers are available at the doors and on the Pavilion
- Extra cleaning continues
- Ventilation is good as we have 2 extractor fans
- Real Ales still changing regularly
- Real cider, perry and craft lager
- Snacks available all day
- Wines,whiskies and spirits
- Please make table bookings by telephone if required
Gill & Martin.